- Start your Meta Title with your Main Keyword
- Use up to 3 main keywords repeatedly to increase its strength
- Use your Main Keyword in the Start while writing meta description
- Use your main keyword in the start in writing your meta tags or keywords
- Content should be containing 3 to 4 times of your main keywords
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Do you know how to get your website optimized according to Google Instant? Well! It’s a very tough and tricky question which absolutely has significant effect on the rankings of your website and traffic in major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
As the time is passing by and webmasters at Google are striving to make the search much much easier for the users simultaneously is making more and more difficult for SEOs to optimize websites to rank their websites well in major search engines.
In my opinion as far as I have researched on Google Instant, it changes its results as the user starts writing and keeps on writing. Well! What have you selected for your website to rank on? It must be a short tail keyword no because as the user writes short keywords, Google starts showing results. So, forget about optimizing major keywords as a whole and select one keyword for your website to target.
Consider following factors for optimizing:
These are few tips on optimizing your website according to Google Instant and will keep you updating with the latest SEO techniques as well.